Mezco has another Godzilla 5 Points box set on the way, this time based on 1974’s Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla. Previous Godzilla 5 Points sets include 1971’s Godzilla Vs Hedorah, 1964’s Mothra Vs Godzilla, and two Destroy all Monsters box sets. Needless to say, this line is growing fast. If you are unfamiliar with Mezco’s 5 Points lines, they all have basic 5 points of articulation with more attention given to sculpting and accessories.
Estimated arrival : July 2023
Preorder Link EE – 59.99
5 Points XL – a colossal addition to our nostalgic 5 Points line with the same fan-fueled fun, but bigger! …It’s a little bit of a big deal.
Intent on taking over the planet and stopping Godzilla should he interfere, aliens build a mechanical version of the King of the Monsters. Realizing Mechagodzilla may be too strong to take on alone, humanity summons the legendary King Caesar to assist Godzilla in battle.
This beastly box of behemoths can barely contain Godzilla, Mechagodzilla, and King Caesar – all with interchangeable head portraits and their own unique accessories!
The Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974) 5 Points Three Figure Boxed Set includes:
- Godzilla – King of the Monsters and savior of humankind. Godzilla comes with two interchangeable head portraits and a heat ray FX that attaches to his open-mouth head portrait.
- Mechagodzilla – a mechanized monster built in Godzilla’s image for the sole purpose of destroying him. Mechagodzilla comes with two interchangeable head portraits, two Space Beam FX that attach to his open-mouth head portrait, one Cross Attack Beam FX that attaches to his chest, and two interchangeable Finger Missile hands.
- King Caesar – the ancient guardian of the Azumi family. King Caesar comes with two interchangeable head portraits and one Prism Eye FX that attaches to his open-mouth head portrait.
- 2x Godzilla head portraits
- 2xMechagodzilla head portraits
- 2x King Caesar head portraits
- 1x heat ray FX for Godzilla
- 2x Space Beam FX for Mechagodzilla
- 1x Cross Attack Beam FX for Mechagodzilla
- 2x interchangeable Finger Missile hands for Mechagodzilla
- 1x Prism Eye FX for King Caesar
- 3x display bases
5 Points XL Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974) Three Figure Boxed Set is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.