Toy lines: What are your interests in seeing covered?

Home Forums PAF Forum Toy lines: What are your interests in seeing covered?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Travis
    Keymaster

Hello again! I have another question for all you beta-fabulous testers…What toy lines are you interested in seeing covered on this website? This includes vintage lines!

What would you like to see added to the checklists? We have many, many more to add but what do you want to see? What checklists would you use?

We are hoping to open our visual archive (name tbd) within the next week or 2. While that’s in development, what toy lines are you interested in seeing within them? This doesn’t necessarily have to be lines that you collect. What toy lines do you collect?

Thanks again for any and all input!

tgreco
    Keymaster

I want a line of Galaxy Rangers toys damn it.

And I’d like some Dark Crystal figures that are in the same line as the Age of Resistance figures they put out.

and can we get a line of figures for Excalibur? There’s a 1/6 Merlin custom I saw online, and it is AMAZING!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by tgreco.
    Travis
    Keymaster

Just to clarify, Im looking for lines that have already been made that we need to add to checklists, cover in news, etc…

tgreco
    Keymaster

Yeah… I should have read that first post all the way through… Thought you were doing a ToddFather thing…lol

Travis
    Keymaster

A for effort though!

JB
    Participant

Only thing I collect that’s not already on here is Power Rangers Lightning Collection 🙂

Travis
    Keymaster

That is definitely coming in checklist form and will continue in the news

Bass Mendoza

I’d love to see some of the bigger NECA lines, actually, scratch that, what I’d love to see are the Predator and Alien lines specifically.

Hot Toys, for sure! I don’t recall seeing a comprehensive list of their stuff (oh boy, I know I want to jump to do those now). And some of the new or lesser 1/6 players line Inart, SooSoo, Damtoys, and so on.

Travis
    Keymaster

Lots of NECA coming, but I don’t own any of the Predator or Aliens lol…they’ll definitely be covered in checklists, news, etc but visually not in the pipeline.

Hot Toys are a big yes. Checklists, news, visually, etc…all on the way.

JB
    Participant

I know a guy that can help with Predator visuals if you’d like!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.